World from Space
You will join our team fostering further development of Copernicus services at the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) . You will help create and implement activities supporting companies, governments and other potential users of Copernicus data and services. You will analyse trends in user needs and requirements in different segments (aviation, maritime monitoring, geomatics, agriculture & forestry, etc.) and monitor user satisfaction.
You will spend most of your time doing the following activities:
- Supporting EUSPA activities related to downstream applications based on Copernicus
- Analysing user needs, user uptake and market development in Copernicus
- Working on project management assistance, preparation of summaries and presentations and contribution of preparation of documentation
- Supporting synergies between Copernicus and other space systems/technologies (e.g. GNSS)
- Identifying needs and opportunities to include EU space technologies across EU policies
- Supporting the development of new products and solutions based on Copernicus, addressing specifically start-ups and SMEs.
- Facilitating access to finance, including venture capital, for downstream companies (especially start-ups), by acting as technical and business advisor
We expect that you understand Copernicus data and services, are enthusiastic about working in an international team, and able to learn new things quickly.
Based on your previous experience, we offer you the following positions:
- Senior Consultant – Minimum five years of experience in the tasks or Copernicus
- Junior Consultant – Minimum two years of experience in a similar task or Copernicus
- Place of work: home office (until further notice), EUSPA headquarters, Prague (as soon as the situation allows)
- The working language: English. Expected level: C1
- Workload: full time
- Employment Commencement Date: June 1st 2021
Please send us your:
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter explaining your previous experience and your motivation for the job