CGI, přední globální firma v oblasti IT konzultací a služeb, shání kolegy na pozici Junior Consultant for Space. Důležitá je znalost alespoň jednoho tématu z oblasti GNSS (GPS, Galileo), dálkový průzkum Země a GIS. Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
To satisfy growing client demand, we are now looking for a junior consultant to support Space related projects background related to GNSS (GPS, Galileo), Earth Observation. This position is suitable for university graduates or applicants with little professional experience.
As a successful candidate, you can expect:
- Participation in innovative projects
- Business development activities
- Consultations with our clients
- Preparation of business proposals
- Implementation of client requirements
- Solution design support
- Participation in development
Moreover, we offer:
- Professional growth
- Development through training programs and knowledge sharing
- Competitive salary
- Cross-company cooperation and work on international projects
- Participation in company Profit Participation Plan and Share Purchase Plan
- Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
- Friendly environment throughout the whole company
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join our team. Gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Being a consultant is a versatile role for someone who is keen to learn new things, share new ideas and take responsibility. There are many various tasks that span across the whole solution life-cycle, starting from business development up to the solution design and its delivery. Consultants have their eyes and mind open to seek new opportunities. They listen to clients business requirements and translate them into solution design. On top of that, consultants are subject matter experts for their area of business.
A junior consultant is also involved in support of business development, project management and delivery to get a taste of every aspect of a complex project. This way, there is a great chance to set the most suitable direction of a future career path.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: GNSS (GPS, Galileo), Earth Observation, GIS
- Structured thinking
- Analytical skills and ability to deliver results in an organised way
- Presentation and writing skills
- Interest in geoinformatics and innovation in general
- Willingness to learn new things and gain experience
- Excellent level of English and Czech/Slovak
The following knowledge is an advantage:
- Data and/or process analysis
- Spatial data processing and analysis
- Programming basics (Java)
- Technical solution design
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to work independently, in an organised manner
- Effectiveness in multi-tasking and delivery in time
- Participate and network externally in industry forums
Education and Certification
- University degree with a focus on Geoinformatics, Transport, Satellite Navigation, IT or equivalent
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Telefon: +420 733 167 634