Would you like to join an international team of smart engineers who are based in the heart of Europe? Then you have come to the right place! We do things differently, innovatively, support thinking outside the box but most of all – while having fun!
What will be your responsibilities:
Main responsibilities are planning & designing FTTx networks based on the requirements of our clients. As well as documenting As-Built FTTx networks ready to import in the inventory system.
What do we require:
- Engineering degree (Civil/Telco/IT) or Masters in GIS
- Knowledge of (at least some) software such as QGIS, AutoCAD Map 3D, IMS Geostruct, TKI, Tannis, or other
- GIS experience
It is a Plus to have:
- Experience in telecommunications (especially in Fixed networks or FTTX) is an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in Python / FME
- Knowledge of (at least some) inventory systems such as COCON, PNI/Small World, MegaPlan, or other
- French, German, Dutch on a professional level
What should the perfect candidate be like?
- Client and quality-oriented
- Team player
- Dedicated, organized, and flexible
What do we offer:
- 35.000 – 45.000 CZK/month
- The possibility to grow your career within the company
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office per approval after trial period
- MultiSport Card
- Company laptop & phone
- Free language courses (German, French, Czech)
- Free weekly snacks at the office
- Young international team
- Office in the city center of Prague
We are a fast-growing company with many opportunities for your personal development and we are looking for open-minded and smart people, who can help us with our projects and improve our current processes!
If you found yourself in this add, send us your CV to email@example.com!