Your responsibility will be to operate a distributed photogrammetric software. You will schedule processing, oversee the progress and evaluate results. You will organize the data storage, work with a MySQL database, simplify your work using scripts and design workflow optimizations. You will encounter GIS tools like QGIS, GDAL or Proj4.
You have a good knowledge of Linux systems. You are well organized, systematic and deliberate. You don’t need to know everything already, but you are keen to learn.
In Melown Technologies you will encounter a small team composed of the best professionals in the field. We won’t bore you with bureaucracy and we can promise you, your work will be challenging. But don’t worry, we will give you a hand when it’s needed.
Recognise yourself in following? Contact us!
- At least 1 year of experience as GIS specialist or similar position.
- Knowledge of geospatial data processing.
- User experience with QGIS or similar tool.
- Experience with Linux, Bash or Python.
- Systematic, well organized and deliberate.
Linux, Bash, SQL, Python, GDAL, QGIS