Přejít na web AccuEarth
In this senior position, you will be primarily responsible for pursuing new sales opportunities and acquiring new clients in the field survey of ground control points (GCP’s), UAS services, satellite and aerial imagery and other geospatial products.
In this role, you will:
- Actively hunt for and discover new clients as well as identify new needs of existing customer
- Cover world-wide sales territory (except North and South America, which is handled by affiliate company)
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Follow latest developments and trends in the geospatial market
- Actively participate in trade shows, sales presentations and demonstrations
- Report to the Board of Directors on new leads, client acquisitions, pipeline etc.
- Drive revenue to meet goals
- Receive market competitive compensation
You must have prior senior-level experience in a sales role with a proven track record of sales to individual customers exceeding EUR 100 000.
- Bring in new business in the areas of ground control points, UAV services, satellite and aerial imagery and other geospatial products
- Have a wide network of contacts in the marketplace
- Have broad international perspective and excellent English communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of the following GIS / Geomatics fields:
- satellite and aerial image acquisition and processing, orthorectification process, photogrammetry
- geodesy (GNSS receivers, total stations, ground control points)
- LiDAR and SAR technologies
- LBS (location-based services) and AVL (automatic vehicle location), MRM (mobile resource management), UAS (unmanned aerial systems)
- Experience with aviation activities is highly regarded but not required
- You may be based in or outside the Czech Republic but must be already based in Europe
- Be willing to travel
Based in Prague, Czechia, AccuEarth is an international mapping and surveying company with a range of B2B clients. AccuEarth is striving to achieve global mapping excellence and is currently looking to expand its marketing efforts. AccuEarth is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://accuearth.eu/careers.html →